In no particular order:
10. My bank account being at $10 and still over a week to go before I get paid.
9. My book is only on Chapter Four and I’m supposed to publish it next Wednesday.
8. The fact that I keep getting teary eyed.
7. That my job bores me to tears.
6. That some days I feel like driving off the road.
5. I can’t find a reason to get up in the morning.
4. I have no ambition.
3. I can’t see my happy ending anymore.
2. I don’t think I’ll ever find someone who can truly love me.
- I hate myself.
“My tongue will tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart concealing it will break.” – William Shakespeare: The Taming of the Shrew
Things the makes me sad
- It all makes me mad and every other emotion, too
Things that make me happy
- My cat